Companies that sell Sugar-free Foods
1-STOP SUGARLESS SHOP brings to you a sugarfree/sugarless product catalog, now also on-line, as a result of our son being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of two.
- Candy Favorites is an online candy store with a sugarfree candy selection.
- The Chocolate Emporium offers specialty chocolates, including non-dairy and gluten-free specialties.
- Da Vinci Gourmet in Seattle offers DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free syrups and a recipe database.
- De Bron Sugarfee sells sugar free candies in Europe.
- Diabetic Candy sells sugar-free candies and treats.
- Diabetic Emporium and Confectionery Shoppe, Ltd. includes pharmacy products and sugar-free foods.
- The Dietary Shoppe features sugar free, gluten free, and low sodium foods.
- Eat Well Be Well offers a wide variety of sugar free products that do not contain sugar alcohols.
- eDietShop lets you shop on-line for low sugar or sugar-free foods and candies. Diabetic exchanges are included for many products.
- FunJuice is an excellent fruit drink sweetened with Splenda. The concentrated juice can also be used to make smoothies and other treats.
- Golden Farm Candies sells sugar-free treats.
- Health Care Products sells DiabetiSweet, a sugar substitute suitable for baking.
- Louis Sherry Brands sells sugar-free desserts and sugar substitutes.
- Maple Grove Farms of Vermont offers sugar free syrup as well as a sugar and gluten free pankcake and waffle mix.
- Natural Feast offers gourmet pies that are gluten-free, and made without refined sugars, hydrogenated oils, artificial additives or GMO ingredients.
- Nature's Flavors.com manufactures a variety of sugar-free products from syrups to flavors.
- No Sugar Daddy offers low carb, sugar free, and gluten free products. Prices can be listed in either US dollars or Canadian dollars to make it easier to shop.
- Polaner makes jams and jellies sweeted with Splenda.
- SteviaNOW is an online store for stevia products.
- Wax Orchards makes and sells natural, fruit-sweetened foods.
- Mrs. Williams Diabetic Delights bakery and candy shop makes cakes, cheese cakes, cookies, eclairs and other goodies without sugar for people with diabetes.
For More Information
Updated April 1, 2006
Last Updated: Sun Sep 03 11:21:30 2006
Copyright © 1995-2006 Diabetes123 and Children with Diabetes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Service.
Comments and Feedback.