Parents and children with diabetes can often find considerable help in their own backyard. Here is a brief list of local organizations, seminars, and other regional information to help you.
Major National Organizations
- American Diabetes Association
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Provincial CDA Divisional Offices
- Camps for Children with Diabetes
- Charitable Contributions
- Events and Studies in Your Area
- Seminars in Your Area
- Support Groups
- Global Diabetes Organizations
- Prescription Laws from Around the World
- How to say "I Have Diabetes" In Many Languages.
To have your group's information, events or activites highlighted in these pages, use our Feedback Form.
Last Updated: Wed May 18 14:26:25 2005
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2008. Comments and Feedback.