- Kids' Voices
Meet kids with diabetes.
- Parents' Feelings
Diabetes affects your parents too.
To help pay for college
- Diabetes Camp
Camp is a wonderful experience for everyone.
- Blood Tests and Shots
Tips to make them as easy as possible.
- Babysitting Guidelines
Offers parents and teens advice on babysitting children with diabetes.
- Kids R Pumping, written by Ellen Ullman, provides a place for kids who use an insulin pump, and their parents, to share information.
- Grandma Sandy has free games and books about kids with type 1 diabetes.
- Glucogames offers games as rewards for blood glucose testing
- Famous Diabetics lists hundreds of famous people who have (or had) diabetes. No distinction is made between those with Type 1 and those with Type 2.
- Jo and Sam's Karting Page shows Samantha and Josephine, twin thirteen year olds from Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. They are both insulin dependent diabetics and are out to show other children that having diabetes doesn`t stop children from leading an active lifestyle.
- The American Diabetes Association has a Youth Zone web site.
- Children Have Diabetes Too tells the story of Matthew, who is diagnosed with diabetes. From Diabetic.com.
Last Updated: Mon Feb 07 12:10:00 2005
Copyright © 1995-2007 Diabetes123 and Children with Diabetes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Service. Comments and Feedback. Disclaimer. Privacy statement.