- On Kids, Injections, And Maintaining Trust from Diabetes Forecast offers good advice to parents of toddlers with diabetes.
- Should Children Test in the Classroom? Read what other parents think in this discussion thread from the CompuServe Diabetes Forum.
- Glycohemoglobin and similar diabetes tests are explained by Dr. William Quick.
- Ultrasound could end insulin shots. Learn more and meet the MIT researchers involved.
- You can reuse syringes and lancets.
- The Insulin That Came Out of The Cold talks about not keeping insulin in the refrigerator.
Last Updated: Wed Mar 16 15:45:14 2005
Copyright © 1995-2006 Diabetes123 and Children with Diabetes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Service. Comments and Feedback. Disclaimer. Privacy statement.