The Travels of Ruby #2
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Ruby #2 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Jan 2002
- The McGovern Family, Missouri, USA - Mar 2002
- The McGovern Family, Ohio, USA - Apr 2002
- The Civiletti Family, New York, USA - Apr 2002
- The Mann Family, Rhode Island, USA - May 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Gerrish Family, Texas, USA - Aug 2002
Ruby #2 went missing for a while and is now back on the road
- The Carroll Family, Illinois, USA - Jun 2003
- Camp Carefree, New Hampshire, USA - Aug 2003
- The Cameron Family, Massachusetts , USA - Sep 2003
- The Howard Family, Iowa, USA - Nov 2003
- Kimberly Green, Washington, USA - Feb 2004
- The Esser Family, Virginia, USA - Apr 2004
- The Gurney Family, Montana, USA - Jun 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Tue Oct 12 13:31:17 2004
Copyright © 1995-2006 Diabetes123 and Children with Diabetes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Service. Comments and Feedback. Disclaimer. Privacy statement.