The Travels of Rufus #3
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #3 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Mar 2001
- The Lanning Family, Colorado, USA - Mar 2001
- The Lore Family, New York, USA - Mar 2001
- The Furry Family, Ohio, USA - Apr 2001
- The Opdenaker Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Apr 2001
- The Cannon Family, California, USA - Apr 2001
- The Straus Family, Texas, USA - May 2001
- The Hautamaki Family, Illinois, USA - May 2001
- The Cooper Family, Colorado, USA - May 2001
- The Veenstra Family, Netherlans - Jun 2001
- The Arsky Family, Olso, Norway - Jul 2001
- The Rozgonyi Family, Hungary - Aug 2001
- The Germroth Family, Germany - Sep 2001
- The Robertson Family, Kent, UK - Oct 2001
- The Trent Family, Kent, UK - Oct 2001
- The Boccardo Family, Venezuela - Nov 2001
- The Bibby Family, Florida, USA - Dec 2001
- The LaRocca Family, Florida, USA - Jan 2002
- The Pereira Family, New Jersey, USA - Feb 2002
September 5, 2002
Editor's Note: This Traveling Rufus has been located! Hurray! He will be back on the road very shortly.
- The Watrous Family, Massachusetts, USA - Apr 2003
- The Robertson Family, Texas, USA - May 2003
- The Petyo Family, Indiana, USA - Jun 2003
- The McPartland Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Dec 2003
- The Knecht Family, Ohio, USA - Mar 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Mon Mar 22 15:58:22 2004
Copyright © 1995-2006 Diabetes123 and Children with Diabetes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Service. Comments and Feedback. Disclaimer. Privacy statement.