Terms of Service
By using this web site, you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree with these terms, do not use the web site.
Diabetes is a serious disease that requires attentive care. You agree that you have read, understand, and agree to our disclaimer.
In the parts of the web site that permit visitors to post content (e.g., the chat rooms and forums), certain content is prohibited. Unacceptable content will be removed without warning. Users posting unacceptable content in chat rooms will be banned. Users posting unacceptable content in the forums will have their login deleted or password changed to prevent future access.
Unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Anything promoting a commercial product that is not part of a scheduled, product-related chat
- Anything promoting a research study, whether being run by a university or company, unless prior approval has been granted (see our Studies page)
- Anything promoting a miracle cure or other dubious product for the treatment of diabetes that has no basis in respected, peer-reviewed science
- Anything promoting nutritional supplements as a cure for diabetes or adjunct to therapy that is not supported by respected, peer-reviewed science
- Anything that purports to be of a medical nature but has no basis in scientific fact
- Anything sold by a multi-level marketing company
- Anything that is rude, abusive, or vulgar
In short, CWD is about educating and supporting families who have kids with diabetes. We help families learn about the latest science and current best practices that are supported by science.
If you spam email addresses associated with this web site, the chat rooms, or other CWD services, your email address and everything related to the spammed product or service will be blocked from sending any more email to any address associated with this web site. Whether a particular message is considered spam is at the sole discretion of the web site management.
In short, if you spam us, we will do whatever is necessary to block you from spamming again.
Change at Any Time
These terms of service may change at any time. By using this web site, you agree to any terms that apply at the time you visit.
If you have questions about these terms of service, you may use our Online Feedback Form or write to:
Diabetes123 / Children with Diabetes
5689 Chancery Place
Hamilton, OH 45011
Last updated on February 19, 2006
Last Updated: Sun Feb 19 17:03:46 2006
Copyright © 1995-2007 Diabetes123 and Children with Diabetes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms of Service. Comments and Feedback. Disclaimer. Privacy statement.